About UsLeading the way in Green Environmental Solutions
Our Target Market
Private Sector - Household, Commercial', Industrial & Mining
Public Sector - Municipalities, Departments & SOC
Logistics - LDV, Trucks
An Assessment is carried out to ensure effectiveness & Efficiency
Vision, Mission & Objectives
To be the leader in Green Environmental Solutions in South Africa by 2020
To become the preferred supplier of environmental solutions by showcasing innovative, and green technological advances whilst adhering to the adjudicated laws herewith.
- Exceed on all Measurable Deliverables
- - Key Performance Indicators
- - Audits
- Operate within the legal framework whilst using innovative and efficient methods
- Membership to Professional Bodies for Best Practice Operations
- Local Economic Development through
- - Utilization of Local Companies
- - Local Labour Training and Employment
BackgroundWaste management and recycling
The company was registered in 2008 and the main focus was energy saving initiatives and marketing. However, during this time, we realized that there was a big problem with waste management and recycling thereof. The company branched the outlook into waste management, creating jobs and recycling. The past three years since the proliferation of the National Environmental Management: Waste Act of 2008 has shown tremendous growth in the industrial waste management sector and so has required Mathaba Green Consultants to focus on key operational areas.
With the definition of waste as broad as defined in the legislation, we also advise our clients with compliant issues in terms of the required license (Listed Waste Management Activities – Licenses) for storage on site as well as disposal thereof, using innovative eco-friendly manners.
Recently, the government published the National Domestic Waste Collection Standards in terms of the National Environmental Management Act: Waste Act of 2008. The standards are aimed at addressing challenges with waste service provision in South Africa. The provision of waste collection services improves the quality of life of the entire community and ensures a clean and more acceptable place to live and work in.
Mathaba Green Consultants implements most of the guidelines in the standard at industry level where the company works as a service provider in the Private and Public Sector.
Why use Mathaba Green Consultants
Waste restricted from disposal by the Natonal Environmental Management Act
- - Reclaimable or recyclable used lubricating mineral oils, as well as oil filters, but excluding other oil-containing wastes
- - Returnable or recyclable used or spent solvents
- - Waste Electric and Electronic Equipment
- - Waste Tyres
- - Liquid Waste
- - Waste
- - Hazardous Waste
- National Domestic Waste Collection Standards in terms of the National Environmental Management Act: Waste Act of 2008. The standards are aimed at addressing challenges with waste service provision in South Africa